Jasmine Elderflower Daiquiri
This blue beauty is a spring-inspired riff on the classic Daiquiri, made with white rum, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, blue curacao, and jasmine flower water.
Prep Time 5 mins
Total Time 5 mins
- 2 oz white rum (I used Copalli Rum)
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur (I used St. Elder)
- 1/4 oz blue curacao syrup (I used Cocktail Artist)
- 3 dashes jasmine flower water (I used Fee Brothers)
Rim a coupe glass with jasmine sugar (see Notes).
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill 3/4 with ice.
Shake until chilled, about 12 seconds.
Strain into the jasmine sugar rimmed coupe glass and garnish with an edible flower, if desired.
Jasmine Sugar, for rim:
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 5 or more dashes jasmine flower water
- In a shallow dish, combine a few tablespoons of white sugar with a several dashes of jasmine flower water and mix well.
- Use a lime wedge to moisten half of the rim of the coupe glass. Dip the outside edge of the glass in the jasmine sugar, and gently shake to remove any excess.
Keyword daiquiri, elderflower, jasmine, rum,