Jasmine Elderflower Daiquiri
This blue beauty is a spring-inspired riff on the classic Daiquiri, made with white rum, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, blue curacao, and jasmine flower water.
- 2 oz white rum (I used Copalli Rum)
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur (I used St. Elder)
- 1/4 oz blue curacao syrup (I used Cocktail Artist)
- 3 dashes jasmine flower water (I used Fee Brothers)
Rim a coupe glass with jasmine sugar (see Notes).
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill 3/4 with ice.
Shake until chilled, about 12 seconds.
Strain into the jasmine sugar rimmed coupe glass and garnish with an edible flower, if desired.
Jasmine Sugar, for rim:
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 5 or more dashes jasmine flower water
- In a shallow dish, combine a few tablespoons of white sugar with a several dashes of jasmine flower water and mix well.
- Use a lime wedge to moisten half of the rim of the coupe glass. Dip the outside edge of the glass in the jasmine sugar, and gently shake to remove any excess.