Fairy Godmother Absinthe Cocktail
This tropical absinthe cocktail is made with fresh pineapple juice, elderflower liqueur, lemon and lime.
- 1 oz absinthe (I used Oregon Spirit Distillers)
- 3/4 oz elderflower liqueur (I used Fiorente)
- 3/4 oz pineapple juice (use fresh or unsweetened if bottled/canned)
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill 3/4 with ice.
Shake until chilled, about 12 seconds.
Strain into a coupe glass over a large chunk of ice (optional). Garnish with a petite edible orchid or a lime twist.