This cocktail is as easy-going as it gets, with aquavit, cranberry juice, and a squeeze of lime, topped with tonic water. Garnish with lime and mint for a very refreshing afternoon cocktail, no matter the season.
Cranberry Aquavit & Tonic
This wintery cocktail combines the herbal spirit aquavit with cranberry, lime, and tonic water. It's refreshing, bubbly, and an approachable way to try aquavit (akvavit) for the first time.
- 2 oz aquavit
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- Tonic water
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour aquavit, cranberry juice, and lime juice over ice.
- Top with chilled tonic water (I prefer Q Drinks and Fever-Tree).
- Stir gently and garnish with lime and a sprig of mint.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!